Remote Learning Choice Board 4

I'm here to share another choice board! I hope you have been doing well stuck at home. If you want to see more about how these boards are created click here. And if you want to see previous choice boards you can click the numbers, one, two and three

The images you see in this post don't have live links BUT I have linked the outside content in the descriptions for each section if you want to use the same resources!




I was so inspired by the Mini Art Museums I was seeing online made by pet owners and art students whose teachers assigned it. These are so cute and have many opportunities for thinking outside the box! Here are the links/videos in the Google Slides. K-2 Art Museum Videos: Ten Little Kids and At an Art Museum. 3-5 Art Museum videos: #METKids, #METKids and Trip to the Getty. The pet museums Guinea Pig, Gerbil and Cat Video. How to make a 3-D paper room (by me) and How to Glue together Multiple rooms. 








Student Work













This week's web tutorial was Drawing 4 Kids. There are some great videos on here and I know my kids love to drawing along with someone!

Student Work





This week's Read Aloud were two Dr. Seuss stories, My Many Colored Days and Oh, The Places You'll Go. The linked activities are Oh, The Places You'll Go and My Many Colored Days






This week's Art Appreciation explores the career of Illustrator. I know my students LOVE to "write" and illustrate their own stories. I found a great video from Tate Kids on Illustrators.  



The studio tour this week is all about Geometry! For all studio tour videos click here. Feel free to share with you students anytime! To find out more about the Studio Tours check out this post!



As usual I would love to hear from you! Leave comments below... questions, statements, helpful tips/tools, etc. 💗

Comments