Remote Learning Choice Board 6

Here is my latest choice board! If you want to see more about how these boards are created click here. And if you want to see previous choice boards you can click the numbers, onetwothreefour and five



The images you see in this post don't have live links BUT I have linked the outside content in the descriptions for each section if you want to use the same resources!



I mean we are all stuck home using toilet paper, why not put the rolls to good use!? 😂 I featured some artists who work with toilet paper rolls and toilet paper. Anastassia Elias, Junior Fritz Jacquet and Sakir Gokcebag (video). I found tons of resources for various ways to create a toilet paper roll sculpture... here they are: Low Temp Hot Glue, Stem Resources, Flower video 1 and 2, Junior Fritz Jacquet inspired activity, a toilet paper roll activity, toilet paper roll animals and toiler paper roll snake. The blog Picklebums had cool ideas also. I know this is ALOT of information for families/students but I figured with this type of sculpture, everyone has different interests and resources at home. 









Student Work













This week's web tutorial are drawing channels! Doodle Academy and Shoo Rayner Drawing

Student Work





This week's Read Aloud is the Shape Trilogy by Mac Barnett and Jon Klassen. This series is a little odd but I think the kids like it. I only own two of the three books so I made a read aloud video with those two and found the third on YouTube. There are some cool activities I found related to these books also. Shape Trilogy activity packet one and two and a cute activity for younger students here.  

 





I love Antoni Gaudi! His work is so fantastical! I found a wonderful video where a young boy travels around Barcelona and every since then sharing his architecture with students has been so enjoyable! The linked video are Mati and Dada Gaudi and Booker Travels: Seeking Gaudi



Student Work



This week's Studio Tour is a little different than the previous ones. It explored process through a series of time-lapses with no narration. To view/share any of the Studio Tour's see the playlist hereTo find out more about the Studio Tours check out this post!


As usual feel free to comment questions, ideas, and tips for the cause!

Comments