Remote Learning Choice Board 5

My week 5 Choice Board was maybe my favorite thus far! If you want to see more about how these boards are created click here. And if you want to see previous choice boards you can click the numbers, onetwothree and four

The images you see in this post don't have live links BUT I have linked the outside content in the descriptions for each section if you want to use the same resources!



Obviously the #GettyChallenge has blown up online and I was so excited to join in on the fun! I received some really great recreations! The links I used in the Google Slides are Art and Art History for Kids, Famous Paintings: Art Appreciation and Getty. The collage website I linked on the last slide is Photo Collage and a video explaining how to use it here. Here are images of the slides!












Student Work














This week's Web Tutorial was origami themed inspired by the Studio Tour (see bottom of post for more info and link). Here are the YouTube channels I linked, Easy Origami and Origami Plus. I also found a really cool origami pattern matching game from Between the Folds website. Origami was a hit! Which I kind of figured...

Student Work












This week's Read Aloud was Harold and the Purple Crayon which has been one of my favorite kid's books since forever!!! I also love that there are so many ways to make art in response to this book. The link for activities is a post from the Homegrown Friends blog




Student Work






 This was one of my favorite lessons to create but I didn't receive any submissions for this activity. I did have a student turn in a spinner it just wasn't related to optical color mixing. I know the Google Slides were viewed and that'd fine with me. The activities may have been a little difficult for some students to do independently. The K-2 video was Mati and Dada Seurat. The K-2 activities are Color Mixing Wheel and Penny Spinners. The 3-5 video was from a channel called Educational Videos for Kids on Seurat.  










Student Work


The Studio Tour this week was about Paper. To see previous Studio Tours click here for the playlist. Feel free to share with your students now or in the future! To find out more about the Studio Tours check out this post!


As usual I would love to hear from you! Leave comments below... questions, statements, helpful tips/tools, etc. 💗

Comments