Remote Learning Choice Board 7

Here is my latest choice board! If you want to see more about how these boards are created click here. And if you want to see previous choice boards you can click the numbers, onetwothreefourfive and six.  


The images you see in this post don't have live links BUT I have linked the outside content in the descriptions for each section if you want to use the same resources!



This was such a fun activity to plan but rain got in the way of student participation. Some students participated with drawings or collages instead. Here are the videos I linked, Who is Andy Goldsworthy? , Nancy Holt Sun Tunnels and Richard Long Walking within Landscapes. The Helpful Links are, The Artful Parent, Land Art for Kids and Tinkerlab








Student Work







Origami has been a big hit with my students during remote learning, so I linked two more origami YouTube channels this week! Craft Paper Folding and Paper Kawaii

Student Work




A Color of His Own is one of my favorite books and the kids seem to love it too. I've have many views on these Read Alouds during remote learning but not a lot of artwork submitted. Which is ok, I recorded myself reading the videos with the intention that the students could hear and see me during our distance learning and I think that's happened! The activities linked are Be Myself and Tippy Toe Crafts






I knew Pop Art would be a hit but participation has been low this week. I am so glad I put this option together though! The video is What is Pop Art from Tate Kids. There are a TON of activities linked like, 10 Awesome Andy Warhol Projects, 10 Roy Lichtenstein Projects, Red Ted Art, and Keith Haring Projects







And the Studio Tour this week was about Exhibiting! Please check it out the others on the playlist hereTo find out more about the Studio Tours check out this post!


If you aren't finished with your school year yet, then hang in there! We're almost done. And take a deep breath, we have NO IDEA what next year has in store for us but we will make it, art teachers are innovators and the BEST adapters. 

Comments